Note about the New Forums:
In an attempt to keep the forums sane and level headed, I have set up some new ground rules so we can all get along especially with the addition of the newer Forum Categories that may spark a little bit of an issue as far as “What could be considered appropriate.” The reason I am starting these new forum categories has to do with a lot of censorship I’ve seen on the web. As you know as long as I don’t get emails I’m a happy guy… and as long as no one is talking shit about each other I tend to keep the forums pretty open… On the flip side of this, I’ve seen forums that instigate a lot of rul;es and complain about censorship blah blah blah… I’ve made a stance on this and this will not happen. HOWEVER these following rules are in behalf of everyone who uses the forums on TheGamerGirls.com… Please follow them!! They are pretty easy and simple.
1. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. If you disagree with someone; refrain from attacking them over the internet. We are trying to be adults… Let’s not set that back 20 years.
2. If you are new to the forums, or the site for that matter. Links will be removed if you are obvsiouly promoting an agenda. At least put some time into the site before you do that.. Veteran members can post what they like, however if its to something that could be beneficial to thegamergirls.com community.. Please contact us about this so we can make a bigger deal about it then a forum post!
3. The forums will contain foul language. Swearing is okay.
4. NO nudity, or extreme violence / gore. Use the site as a reference point when posting risque photos. EXCLUSIONS to the nudity rule: Artwork, LOL’s (if appropriate) and anything drawn…
5. the WTF forums are not moderated as much as the rest. Use this wisely… Regulations will come into play if there are too many problems.
I think that’s it for now.. I know they are sort of relaxed rules… I like that….